- denial: no, arthur didnt die. nuh-uh, theyre living happily ever after. he comes back, its all okay, hes not dead
- anger: nooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE? THAT ISNT RIGHT!! MERLIN LOVED HIM! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HIM??
- bargaining: come on, please, i need one more season. just one. thats it. please bbc, please
- depression: hes dead. this is horrible. why even get up? im just gonna lay on the ground and cry until i die anyway
- and no one has gotten to acceptance. no one.
do you ever realize that your followers aren’t just a number
they’re real people with jobs and pets and possibly an annoying neighbor
you have real people who like you
"People run from rain but
in bathtubs full of
Charles Bukowski (via bittersweetsongs)
Wow bukowski so profound do you also bathe fully clothed you dickhead. “Oohh isn’t it funny that a person will eat when they’re hungry but will duck if you throw an apple at their face”